No, I’m not hung-over….

New Year's Day, 2012

….Rebecca just thought I needed to be wearing a funny hat -

(that’s what I get for sleeping in late this morning….)

About Teresa in Fort Worth, TX

A short, fat, middle-aged, happily-married, mother of 4 daughters. A former high school valedictorian (way back in the Stone Age), a Civil Engineering major in college, a middle-of-the-road Conservative, and a moderate Methodist. I know just enough to get myself in trouble....
This entry was posted in A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Family, Holidays, Humor and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to No, I’m not hung-over….

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I snorted my vanilla coca-cola through my nose :D

2. GuyS says:

I hear if you tilt the hat just the right way, you can pick up Radio Free Brazil!

• *moves GuyS to top of “People to Kill First” list…..* :P

• GuyS says:

You scoff…but we actually had a young lady working on our flight line one time that, because of her braces (on her teeth), and the nearness of our aircraft to both her and the 10 story metal hangar…well we were receiving radio signals without benefit of a radio!! Had all receivers in the aircraft not only turned off but physically removed from their sources of power, yet when she was jacked into the inter-communications system of the aircraft, we got radio!!

And those two protrusions on the top of your jaunty hat, made me think of a di-pole antenna for some reason, hence the comment. Unless of course, you were receiving “Radio Free Havana”, via Brazil, then I can understand your consternation.

And why move me to the top of the list? To quote Rush, “I am just a harmless little fuzzball!”….and quite happy being right in the middle of your list!

• It’s just a joke, sweetie – no worries!
        That’s funny about the braces on that gal, though…..

3. Lipstick says:

dididididi. . .”Rangoon. . .Rangoon. . .Disco Cow Horns calling. . .do you read me?”

4. GuyS says:

I kinda figured you were teasing! Otherwise there would have been black helicopters and men isn dark suits waiting for me when I got home from work. Not even a post card…so I am safe…for now!

5. QueenBee says:

I think I need an evil sorceress hat… my minions are getting out of control…..

6. jam2 says:

“…Evil Sorceress hat!”
    hahhaaa!
    my bad. i thought it was stolen from the court jester….
    Happy New Year!